Introduction and personal information
At Rushwood Kennels and Cattery we are required under the new General Data Protection Regulation to confirm your approval of our Data Protection policy. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. You should inform us on the change so we can then update your records.
In other cases where sharing your personal information is optional we will make this clear to you. All data will be processed, stored and disposed of in a secure way.
- Personal and contact details- title, full name, contact details and contact detail history, email and address. We may ask for ID to confirm these details anytime. Pet information- such as breed, age, history, which veterinary surgery the pet is registered with, age, sex.
- Contact person- for emergency use.
- We will only use the information you have given us, we will not take further information from third party organisations. We will not release any information to the third party organisations unless it is in a legal and professional capacity and in the interests of your pet.
Where it is in our interests
- Updating your records regularly to ensure your whereabouts and contact details are current.
- For management and audit of our business operations including accounting.
- When we share your personal information with other organisations other than providing services for you, as necessary for running our business or comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
We will only share your information with people like business partners (e.g. vets and insurance) account beneficiaries or other who are a part of providing services or operating our business.
How long your personal information is retained by us
- For as long as we have a reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations.
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.